Print and fill it out the Work Order, fold it, and attach it to your skis (one form per pair) with a rubber band or tape.
Return shipping is usually via FedEx Express Saver, and delivery is usually within two to three days. During the season, we will make every attempt to ship skis within five working days of receipt. Skis received by noon on Thursday will normally be shipped no later than the following Monday.
Please Contact Us with orders that will require expedited handling (there is a surcharge on rush orders and over-night shipping).
Skis will normally be returned in the same boxes they are received in.
Shipping and Packaging
- $25.00 for the first pair
- $15.00 for subsequent pairs in the same shipment
- Price includes packing, insurance (at $450 per pair), and shipping. (Click here for How To Ship Skis.pdf).
You must complete a Work Order form and payment must accompany your skis to begin work. The following will help us process your work order in the least amount of time:
- A personal check, money order, or charge card info (Visa/Mastercard) must accompany your skis. We will begin work once payment is received.
- Remove all wax from skis. There will be a $5.00 surcharge for removing wax from skis.
- Tie skis together with rubber bands or tape: we assume that any ski ties are a donation to our collection.
- Fold the work order form and attach it to your skis with a rubber band or tape. One form per pair.
- No Styrofoam "peanuts"!
- Please do not require a signature when shipping – this causes delays.
- FedEx, UPS, and US Postal are the carriers that serve the Winthrop area.
- Download How To Ship Skis for additional information.
- Visit our Contact Us page for shipping address